Private, semi-private, and family lessons can be scheduled on a lesson-by-lesson basis, for the following times:
- Mondays – all day
- Tuesdays – 9 AM to 2 PM
- Wednesdays – 9 AM to 2 PM (till 12 PM on 3/18)
- Thursdays – anytime before 2 PM
- Fridays – 9 AM to 2 PM and all day on 3/6, 3/20
- Saturdays – all day on 3/14, 3/28
- Sundays – all day
April & May 2020
Update: For everyone’s safety, and per Governor Baker’s emergency order to suspend physical, non-essential businesses, and advisories for social distancing, I’ve postponed any lessons, at least until May 18, 2020 (current order duration). Please stay safe everyone!
Since this is a general guideline, please contact Jun for availability at specific dates and times.
Private Lessons (1 student)
- One (1) lesson: $60
- Two (2) lessons: $105
- Three (3) lessons: $140 (includes free Urban Inline T-shirt!)
- Four (4) or more lessons: $45 per lesson
If you would like to share a lesson with family or friends:
Semi-Private Lessons (2 to 3 students)
- One (1) lesson: $35 per student
- Two (2) lessons: $60 per student
- Three (3) lessons: $80 per student
- Four (4) or more lessons: $25 per student per lesson
Family Lessons (parents and children)
- One (1) lesson: $40 per parent, $20 per child
- Two (2) lessons: $70 per parent, $35 per child
- Three (3) lessons: $90 per parent, $45 per child
- Four (4) or more lessons: $30 per parent per lesson, $15 per child per lesson
Jun teaches at several outdoor locations in the West Cambridge area, that have free parking and/or are easily accessible by T. Please contact him for more details.
- All lessons are one (1) hour long.
- For the first three (3) lessons, price of any additional lessons beyond the ones that were paid for, are pro-rated. For example, if a student initially pays for and takes two private lessons ($105), then decides to have another lesson (for a total of three lessons), the additional lesson would only cost $35 since $140 – $105 = $35.
- Skate Rental Fee (for Semi-private, Group, and Family lessons) is $5 per pair per lesson.
- Group lessons consist of four to eight students and are offered from time to time. If one is scheduled, they will be posted in the Events section of this site.